I grafici

e dove va l'hifi

« Older   Newer »

1. paulberry

User deleted

Il grafico della Audes Jazz,ben inferiore all'ascolto delle blues,pubblicato da Stereophile:

Di cui comunque si dice:
    Audes Jazz made in Estonia by some ex military outfit.

I have been playing music for the last few hours and frankly I'm baffled, they look great, really well put together and I like the styling a lot, material value is astonishing in fact. (custom bass/mid drivers SEAS tweeters, huge well made boxes beautiful side panels, cardas cables and posts, good quality xover bits)

The sound is just WOW I have had many pairs of speakers here recently from Proacs to 3/5as, Klipsch, Monitor Audios, Spendors and a few others but these things leave them for dust.

Not perfect but for 900 (to buy used) quid I have heard nothing to compare which begs a simple question how come stuff built here without all the export taxes shipping etc costs so much when these guys can build, export and sell these things for so little.

I know wages are less in Estonia but bottom line for me is that if Eastern Europe can do it and the Far East can too (Like Norh) why do we so readily get stiched up by our homegrown manufacturers.

One final point, I have decided that I am not prepared to say bye bye bass in my quest for musical sound, the music I like has loads and these speakers have tight deep bass aplently something our homegrown manufacturers seem to regard as a bonus you pay 3k for.

I am not suggesting these speakers are the best solution for everyone but I am rethinking my views of value for money and diminishing returns.

Che come ha scritto lascia nella polvere Klipsch Monitor Audio Proac Spendor.

Edited by paulberry - 23/5/2008, 15:30

248 replies since 8/11/2007, 17:07   41157 views