I grafici

e dove va l'hifi

« Older   Newer »

1. paulberry

User deleted

By Moulton Thank You.

“Musical Instrument Quality” or “Museum-Quality” Loudspeakers:
    Music instrument quality loudspeakers are loudspeakers that are equivalent to fine musical instruments in design, function, build quality and appearance. They are appropriate for the playback of music in small concert and recital halls, museums, galleries, etc, as well as private homes.

Such loudspeakers must have
    excellent sonic performance, which can be characterized as:
    excellent spectral and timbral range, envelope and dynamic flexibility (i.e. “tonal quality”),
    excellent linearity over their dynamic range, and
    ability to reasonably “evoke,” if not replicate, the sound pressure levels obtained by source ensembles;
    excellent acoustical interaction with the playback room, which can be characterized as:
    integration into the playback space for management of low frequency response issues, and
    excellent frontal and horizontal power response at high frequencies, to maintain the spectral quality of phantom images and environments, and to enhance the quality and stability of position of such images and sense of phantom environment; “fine quality” appearance
    . The loudspeaker that would be a fine musical instrument must have the same attention paid to its appearance and build quality as any fine acoustical instrument.
    When embracing this worldview, we need to recognize that the loudspeaker is NOT a generic black box, but a singular and distinctive musical instrument (think of “loudspeaker as concert grand piano”), and that the sound quality we perceive comes PRIMARILY from the loudspeaker and via the room, not from the quality of its supporting electronics. Selection of an appropriate loudspeaker becomes the primary musical quality decision for enjoying loudspeaker music.

Ho sottolineato la necessita' di una ottima e regolare dispersione orrizzontale dello strumento diffusore.
    Cosa che si rileva SOLO dai grafici di anecoica fuori asse.

Chi nega la loro importanza lo fa solo per vendervi i peggiori prodotti sul mercato che loro con faccia tosta consigliano,perche' sono i prodotti di rinomate marche storiche che fanno piu' pubblicita' perche' hanno i soldi ricavati da anni di cattivo suono ben pubblicizzato con lauti incassi e listini gonfiati.

248 replies since 8/11/2007, 17:07   41157 views